GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

DP03

Ready to race!
]

König Ampliform 18x8.5

Those are sweet....

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn

16x7 Sparco Terra wheels in bronze...

...for my wife's Subaru. Happy wife, happy life amirite?

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI

lukiefred

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got my RSE10’s with Indy 500 summer rubber put on my ‘16 PP! Rides super smooth, and seems to already have more grip, waiting for tires to settle in. Yeah I know everyone has them, but they are great rims, lightweight, great looking design, direct bolt on, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kytn

Very late, and I haven’t been active in the forums, but brought home new (to me) wheels for the GTI! Neuspeed RSe12 [emoji817]

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
thanks!!

i got 245/40 michelin ps4s, will install this weekend. im at stock suspension right now.

Good setup, I'm planning on that same wheel/tire combo except I hope to have a mild drop ~.75-.9 in so I have to see if that will rub.

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
Had a great purchase from a fellow forum member, and put these new wheels and tires on!! Loving the look and can’t wait to flex the new BFG summer tires, first time off the stock all seasons!!

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI

Rev9 DP came in. I already heatwrapped it, only have to weld it into one piece and add a cat then I can throw it on the car!

I also ordered a JB4 secondhand today. That should be coming in the mail very soon.