GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

EPC light

MK7Blythiepoo

Passed Driver's Ed
So I was driving my car on some back roads to be given I was pushing it hard but have done this numerous times I always allow my engine warm up and let my oil hit AT LEAST 190 degrees before I even think about hitting boost and let my car have plenty of time to cool down before I shut it off, and I was coming up a small hill and hit boost up the hill WOT and right before my foot hit the floor my EPC light came on. The car did not go into limp mode it still accelerated fine and I could still hit and hold boost no problem. This scared me so I pulled over as soon as possible, the biggest mods I have are JB4 custom map 6, MAP 3” downpipe, and r600 intake, DTE pedal box, I do have a aftermarket clutch as well but I don’t know if that has anything to do with it, the only thing I noticed that changed was my JB4 switched to map 4 I know that’s the map that if you have a problem or throw a light it’ll automatically switch to pass through mode so I turned my vehicle off and turned it back on and the EPC light went away and for the rest of the 25-30min drive it didn’t turn back on and I was hitting WOT and over 25psi in map 6 still and had no problems and it stayed in map 6 and didnt got to map 4 but it makes me nervous because I don’t know why it would come on I’ve never had it come on before or had this problem before has anybody else encountered this? I read that more often than not when EPC car goes into limp mode. My car has 23500miles

MK7Blythiepoo

Passed Driver's Ed

MK7Blythiepoo

Passed Driver's Ed

MK7Blythiepoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Can't see anything. Post it to datazap and share link.

YEah let me try that apparently the file is invalid can’t post a .csv file

MK7Blythiepoo

Passed Driver's Ed

MK7Blythiepoo

Passed Driver's Ed
Can't see anything amiss except you need an IC something fierce.
Glad to hear that it seems fine. What intercooler would you personally recommend? The IE?