GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 Configurator from onething.com

huth

In comparison to other cars of the same class, it is a very nice car indeed. Nevertheless, for a golf, it is quite dull in terms of exterior design.

Golf's have never been very photogenic cars. I for one never judge them until i see them in front of me.

Athenian

Golf's have never been very photogenic cars. I for one never judge them until i see them in front of me.

Not photogenic ??? Hundreds of golf pictures in the threads of mk5 and mk6 forums say otherwise. I have seen MK7 in person and up close (and made the respective post ''Golf VII TDI in Athens'') and it is even duller (in comparison to the previous generations) than the pictures that we all have seen in the web.

huth

Not photogenic ??? Hundreds of golf pictures in the threads of mk5 and mk6 forums say otherwise. I have seen MK7 in person and up close (and made the respective post ''Golf VII TDI in Athens'') and it is even duller (in comparison to the previous generations) than the pictures that we all have seen in the web.

doesnt mean its not photogenic means that all their pictures sucks, im just saying pictures usually dont do the golf justice. i hated the pictures of the mk6. but as soon as it was released in my country and i saw it i fell in love with it and i bought it immediately. At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their opinions and this is my opinion....:)

johnty

The UK configurator doesn't represent the colours that nicely. Lots of the paint shades are available on other VW models, and they look really different in the light