GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

High mileage & tuned

JLgti

Ready to race!
Currently have 58k miles on my 2015 gti. Had a npm at 18k miles to about 21k. Then been tuned on eurodyne stage 1.5 until I hit 45k. Now on stage 2 high torque and still going strong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Litespeedgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI S DSG
About 42,000 on my 2015 S with DSG and APR Stage One. Had tune installed at about 28,000.

Still great fun. By the way, due to tune, I do oil every 5K and I add VW parts counter fuel treatment about every 12,000 miles. Try to run Shell V Power 93 exclusivley

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
Currently have 58k miles on my 2015 gti. Had a npm at 18k miles to about 21k. Then been tuned on eurodyne stage 1.5 until I hit 45k. Now on stage 2 high torque and still going strong

Still on standard clutch?

JLgti

Ready to race!
I’m DSG. If you’re 6spd then I would upgrade your clutch immediately or at the same time you tune.

paulgarnett6

Ready to race!
I’m DSG. If you’re 6spd then I would upgrade your clutch immediately or at the same time you tune.

It’s good enough for stage 1,well upto now it is [emoji1305]

IceBerg4k1

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I've got 37k mi, 27k of which have been on APR Stg 1. With the exception of the clutch the car has performed flawlessly. Not a single issue.

NBMK7GTI

Go Kart Newbie
22k on a 2015 Gti. Jb1 from about 2-5k, eurodyne stage 2 from 5k-present. Eurodyne DSG tune since 18k. No issues besides the occasional coolant top off, fuel suction pump recall, and occasional shift to p light coming on (possible failing shifter assembly).

Blade3562

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
None
Stage 2 1.8T, 61,000 miles. Input shaft seal failed on my trans dumping fluid onto the clutch. Before that I had no slip. Tons of drag passes and track time on the car. Been tuned since 2,700 miles. Removing your clutch delay valve will really help clutch longevity. Almost done installing a South Bend Clutch and I can't wait to drive on it.

Norsk982

Ready to race!
53k Miles. 33k miles with APR Stage 2 HO and got it on in May 2017, and upgraded to beefier RSR Clutch Kit in Dec. 2017. Still Running strong!

King of Queens

Stage 2 since 30k. Today, 74K and still on factory clutch. AC system replaced at 70K. I purchased an extended warranty from Geico that paid for the AC. Everything else... A-OK!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Stage 2 since 30k. Today, 74K and still on factory clutch. AC system replaced at 70K. I purchased an extended warranty from Geico that paid for the AC. Everything else... A-OK!

That has to be a record for a factory clutch on a stage 2 tune for that many miles.