GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ordering European VW parts to the US?

Mischawake

I dig the look of the diffuser, side skirts, and front spoiler from the GTI TCR sold in Europe. Does anyone have any experience ordering European VW parts to the states? Can you order Euro parts through VW dealers in the states?

Attachments

• volkswagen-golf-gti--48_1600x0w.jpg
    volkswagen-golf-gti--48_1600x0w.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 632
  • volkswagen-golf-gti--37_1600x0w.jpg
    volkswagen-golf-gti--37_1600x0w.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 826
  • volkswagen-golf-gti--33_1600x0w.jpg
    volkswagen-golf-gti--33_1600x0w.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 780

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
I believe I’ve read somewhere on here that the general public is unable to purchase any of the TCR parts. Don’t quote me on that though. Just something I vaguely remember stumbling across.

Further researched and found this page as well... https://volkswagen-motorsport.com/en/customer-sport/golf-gti-tcr. Sounds like you do actually need to have purchased a TCR in order to even get access to their parts catalog.

Sounds like the best you can do is be on the lookout for copycat/replica designs.

Last edited:

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I believe I’ve read somewhere on here that the general public is unable to purchase any of the TCR parts. Don’t quote me on that though. Just something I vaguely remember stumbling across.

Further researched and found this page as well... https://volkswagen-motorsport.com/en/customer-sport/golf-gti-tcr. Sounds like you do actually need to have purchased a TCR in order to even get access to their parts catalog.

Sounds like the best you can do is be on the lookout for copycat/replica designs.

That is for the TCR race car... I think OP is taking about the TCR road car version sold in Europe.

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
I ordered the whole lip kit from Europe on E-Acca

Took them a little while to source the parts, but they’re currently on the way to me right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
That is for the TCR race car... I think OP is taking about the TCR road car version sold in Europe.

??*♂️??*♂️ Baby brain! Haven’t got much sleep lately.

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE
How much did the front lip kit wind up costing through E-Acca? I'd love to see some pics when you get it installed.

I didn’t get the front lip bc I’m retrofitting it to a mk7 and the front bumper swap just isn’t worth the hassle

But the 2x side skirts, rear lip, rails, bolts, and those little black covers for the rear bumper all cost just under $1,000 shipped.

Ordered in early August and they shipped a few days ago.

kingkhan

Ready to race!
The diffuser does look sweet. Were you going to pickup the Clubsport muffler as well to match the exhaust tips?

Would love to see some pics after you get everything installed

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Derushi

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Long
The diffuser does look sweet. Were you going to pickup the Clubsport muffler as well to match the exhaust tips?

Would love to see some pics after you get everything installed

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Don't think the Clubsport S muffler will fit the TCR diffuser, assuming it's the same exhaust tip spacing as the facelift diffuser.

Someone's done it though, they just widened the spacing of the exhaust tips of the Clubsport S muffler to fit the facelift models.

thechromecoyote

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE

Everything arrived today safe and sound.

My primary goal is to focus on the side skirts, as I still need to source a PW facelift model rear bumper in decent condition. Also as above poster just mentioned, I need to get some minor muffler work done so that my APR exhaust can fit the facelift diffuser.

But E-Acca came through, everything needed for side skirt and rear diffuser TCR conversion for around $1,000 USD. (Not pictured are the side skirt support rails and the bolts, as they came in another package)