Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Bam....Strafe diffuser

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
After work trip's per diem and saving up, finally pulled the trigger on getting a Baun Performance Downpipe and Midpipe! Being able to get both for the price of an IE downpipe... Win win! Can't wait to drive it

Is that the stock v band clamp at the turbo? I reused the stock clamp and it fits so that there no way to tighten it any more. Don't think it was like that with the stock downpipe. Wondering if I screwed it up somehow.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Is that the stock v band clamp at the turbo? I reused the stock clamp and it fits so that there no way to tighten it any more. Don't think it was like that with the stock downpipe. Wondering if I screwed it up somehow.
It is the stock v band clamp and after running it several times to fully heat it up, I've been able to tighten it so there's not that much Gap left.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Fog light project time
20200104_132605.jpg
20200104_132734.jpg
20200105_124310.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
I was able to take the bumper off, install the brackets, and route the wiring. I routed the wiring up and zip tied to the very upper part of the bumper so it would be out of the way. I need to change out to bolts that mount the hella 500ff lights to the bracket and then route the switch wiring through the firewall.... then I can mount them up.

20200105_152325_HDR.jpg

Last edited:

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
What percentage of the tint u r using?
My goal is to minimize the yellow reflector and would be good to have a reference before I do it.
Thank u.

I actually went with the lightest tint, but I warn you, I yanked it off after a few days. I started getting micro cracks in the lenses