GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Her TSI her way

Square1

Go Kart Champion
I wasn't sure whether to delete this thread or leave it up.
My wife passed away on September 9, 2019. She was an amazing and beautiful woman and my son and I are trying to move forward. She loved her cars and put a lot of work into them.
I just thought I'd post a few pics and a dyno chart that got done today for those that were asking. I guess this will be my last post in this thread and thank you for reading.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Square1

Go Kart Champion
The completed modification list.

ST coilovers
Dieselgeek short shifter
GTI dual exhaust valance
AWE track exhaust
Euro skidplate with brackets
Underglow
3SDM wheels
CTS Turbo catted downpipe
CTS Turbo intercooler
IS20 turbo
CTS Turbo dog bone insert
ST rear away bar
MK7 Golf R seats
Kufatec seat harnesses
South Bend stage 3 daily clutch
BFI shit knob
CTS turbo intake
CTS turbo BOV
CTS turbo turbo muffler delete
CTS turbo inlet elbow
APR IS20 91 octane tune
Golf R front bumper
GTI 312mm brakes
Brakes powder coated white

Here's the dyno chart from today and another chart from my 2017 GTI before I modified it. The lower numbers on the second chart were stock and the higher one was with a Neuspeed power module.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
my gosh... i am so incredibly sorry to hear about your loss... no possible words to say other than Im sorry...

Im thankful you had the time with her you did and that this car is one of the thing that brought you closer to one another. I'll certainly be thinking of you and your family in this incredibly difficult time...

justaw0rm

Sorry to hear about your loss. It looked like you two had a great time working on the car. I'm sure your combined passion for cars will give you and your son hours of bonding over tinkering. All the best.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
I don't even know what to say aside from my deepest condolences brother.

Square1

Go Kart Champion
Thank you all for the kind words.
I think my son is going to take the car so it probably won't get parted out. Possibly just detuned. He's 17 and a new driver.

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Best Dad ever? Your boy's got a ride 10,000 times sweeter than what I had at 17.