Linked some homies after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's one mean GTI ;)

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I ask out of kindness and love;
Do you keep the harness mount installed when you have a kid in the car seat?

Navi

Autocross Champion
I ask out of kindness and love;
Do you keep the harness mount installed when you have a kid in the car seat?

yes. I installed it as an oh shit handle for him. Like what they have on all the rides at Coney Island...

No actually I only had him in once, and decided not again. I'll use the other car we have. I rarely use my car as it is anyway. It also doesn't get in his way when he is strapped in with the seatbelt, but I still rather not.

Navi

Autocross Champion
Should of got an actual half cage instead of that harness bar. I picture those as being more a show piece than safety.

Buy me one then. Or give me the one you have. Oh wait.

:rolleyes:

Navi

Autocross Champion
there is no difference between usability of what I got and what you posted. Why are you always commenting about brake kits and track stuff but clearly without any knowledge about it. Don't you get tired of window shopping. Did you buy your AP Racing BBK yet? That "roll cage" you posted won't even work with harnesses.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
there is no difference between usability of what I got and what you posted. Why are you always commenting about brake kits and track stuff but clearly without any knowledge about it. Don't you get tired of window shopping. Did you buy your AP Racing BBK yet? That "roll cage" you posted won't even work with harnesses.

Might wanna check yourself there kiddo. That cage is nasa spec.

Navi

Autocross Champion
You should stop pretending to know about cars and wasting your time commenting to myself and friends with big brake kits, oil coolers, $5k coilover setups etc., who actually like to test this stuff out on the track. Maybe if you were more helpful and constructive and spent less time on the internet trolling people, you could work harder in life and afford the nice things that you try to shit on others for having.

I'll help you out. Blocked, so don't waste your time replying loser. Now work harder and get a better job.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
You should stop pretending to know about cars and wasting your time commenting to myself and friends with big brake kits, oil coolers, $5k coilover setups etc., who actually like to test this stuff out on the track. Maybe if you were more helpful and constructive and spent less time on the internet trolling people, you could work harder in life and afford the nice things that you try to shit on others for having.

I'll help you out. Blocked, so don't waste your time replying loser. Now work harder and get a better job.