GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Techtonics exhaust for Alltrack and 4mo wagen?

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
When you accelerate hard say over 3500-6200 rpm through the gears it is be barely raspy. Could be the wagons in AWD are quieter in that respect because they use two mufflers, one on each side of the spare tire well?

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
When you accelerate hard say over 3500-6200 rpm through the gears it is be barely raspy. Could be the wagons in AWD are quieter in that respect because they use two mufflers, one on each side of the spare tire well?
That sounds perfect to me. I'm looking for a OEM+ kind of sound.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
One of us has to bite the bullet and share. :D Looking forward to hearing it.

Do you have sound clips of before and after your IE DP install with the stock exhaust? If not, I will probably make the clips when I get mine installed.

Well, I bit the bullet and ordered TT exhaust. I'll do a posting and sound clips once I get it installed. Before and after.

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
I do not have the down pipe before and after. Best way to describe down pipe sound is like a low raspy sound but only on 3/4 or more pedal. Not the least bit unpleasant. I definitely don't like the AWE sound, that is why I went TT

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I do not have the down pipe before and after. Best way to describe down pipe sound is like a low raspy sound but only on 3/4 or more pedal. Not the least bit unpleasant. I definitely don't like the AWE sound, that is why I went TT
You mean the sound of the AWE is more suited for someone younger. ;)