GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: $800 OBO: Milton/Dallas Wheels + Cinturato Tires - Set of 4 - DC Area

FRAK

Set of 4 wheels and tires taken off my 2018 Autobahn. The wheels have 20k miles on them, so there are minor scratches but you'd have to look really close to notice. The tires are factory Pirelli Cinturatos with tread ranging from 9/32" to 11/32". I'm unable to ship, but am willing to meet somewhere in the DC metro area. These will make a great backup set!

Attachments

• 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 495
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 572
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    260.3 KB · Views: 436
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    256.5 KB · Views: 435
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:

FRAK

I don't think $275 per wheel/tire is entirely unreasonable, it's less than half of what each corner would cost brand-new. Besides, it's not a firm price, make an offer! What sells in Salem, OR is different than what sells in Washington, DC.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
I don't think $275 per wheel/tire is entirely unreasonable, it's less than half of what each corner would cost brand-new. Besides, it's not a firm price, make an offer! What sells in Salem, OR is different than what sells in Washington, DC.

Stock wheels and tires are not highly desired by people and thereby cant be compared with brand new prices. AFAIK, there isnt a big difference in the selling price of these stuff based on location.

Several of these wheels have been listed in the past and you can search the forum for a realistic price if you are serious about the listing.

FRAK

Ok, got it, thanks for the tips everyone!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Ok, got it, thanks for the tips everyone!

If it's an available option (and they don't sell of course), you might have better luck separating the tires and rims. I've found many people looking for a full replacement of stock wheels are looking for a winter set (which means they wouldn't need the Pirelli's), and the Pirelli's are a popular size of a decent set of tires (decent, but not the best; anybody who says they're horrible has never driven a GTI with actual horrible, '$60 a tire' tires).

Just a thought :)

FRAK

Good idea, unfortunately I don't have the storage space for that.

FRAK

Yes! I sent you a private message.