GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Best Wax or finish

pitterchi

Ready to race!
Alot of people on the Tesla forums go with Modesta. Seems more common in higher end cars like Tesla/Ferrari.

I went with Opticoat Pro. After doing a Rinseless wash with ONR I switch off between Optimum Instant Detailer and Gloss Enhancer/OptiSeal and P&S Beadmaker as a drying aid.

For hydrophobic properties, I get the best results with Sonax Brilliant Shine but it feels "grabby" and its a little more difficult to apply. Beadmaker is the best for a smooth feel.

I haven't tried the turtle wax ICE or the Meguire's Hybrid Ceramic wax.

Cjburn

Passed Driver's Ed
Does Seal n shine work good on a ceramic coating? I've coated mine with CQuartz UK and have using CarPro Reload or TAC Systems Quartz Max as a topper. But Seal n shine seems like crazy value for money and excellent durability.

To be honest I dont know, I would think it would have a hard time bonding to a ceramic coating. Toppers on a ceramic coating should really just be a drying aid imho. I use Beadmaker, great gloss for me, not concerned with longevity because of my coating.

George Ab

Drag Racing Champion
Old test, but good data: https://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=85205

I have been using Klasse "All in One" and Klasse Sealant for a few years now. Still using the same bottles. The all in one is fairly easy, but the sealant you need to know to use very little. I apply every six months which is why I like.

A friend of mine is detailer and he mentioned the Turtle Wax Ice Seal N Shine and I kind of blew it off. Hearing all the positive reviews, in a few years when I run out my Klasse, I may check it out.

yakuza70

Passed Driver's Ed
To be honest I dont know, I would think it would have a hard time bonding to a ceramic coating. Toppers on a ceramic coating should really just be a drying aid imho. I use Beadmaker, great gloss for me, not concerned with longevity because of my coating.

I use Beadmaker too to top my ceramic coating. Relatively inexpensive, great gloss & slickness and easy to apply. Hard to beat as a ceramic coating topper.