GOLFMKV

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Sorry guys been really busy with work and messing with the car

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Yea, it was the option that I had at the time. Searched and searched at the time for the EFR but no one was selling one when i was looking.

What RPM are you fully spooled by?

in 4th i am around 20psi at 2800. 30+ by 3400.

tautvydasv

Passed Driver's Ed
I do not have data from Dragy. But I have numbers from official timing of event. We had quite hot weather - 90 during event (32 Celsius).

Golf R MK7
Milltek DP
Wagner IC
Turbo inlet
R600 intake
Stock turbo
TCU + ECU programmed by TVS Engineering
Street tyres (R18 225/40 Dunlop Sport Maxx)

Left: Tautvydas Vikšraitis,
RT: 0.046,
ET: 7.514,
RT+ET: 7.56,
SPD: 149.20

https://ibb.co/9qPRmrD

Last edited:

railroader

Autocross Newbie

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
2018 GTI SE 3100 lbs without driver.

Is38, all ze parts, crappy 225 all seasons.

No 3rd gear (30* , tc on)

Maestro Tune e35-40

My goal is is38 stock fueling in 8.999 by next spring!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191207-222538.png
    Screenshot_20191207-222538.png
    290.1 KB · Views: 175

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
My friend ran a 11.45 sec 1/4 mile before Dragy was a thing. 100-octane + Meth + Golf-R *Stock fueling system

I know there are quite a few GTIs in the DEEP low elevens with 122-124 traps at the track but I'm combing through dragy trying to find the 60-130 record for stock fueling and if my research is correct it was 9.6? There's a couple in the lower nines but they list HPFP

vw671

Autocross Newbie
I know there are quite a few GTIs in the DEEP low elevens with 122-124 traps at the track but I'm combing through dragy trying to find the 60-130 record for stock fueling and if my research is correct it was 9.6? There's a couple in the lower nines but they list HPFP

I would think that a 11.45 car would probably be in the low 9sec range for a 60-130.

Last edited:

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
Lot of, ahem, untruthfulness on dragy. You’re probably near the top but lets not go full armchair racer.
Oh no I'm just genuinely curious. Do people cheat them alot? Are you implying they are not accurate? I don't own the dragy but I'd like to start using it more.

I have multiple in that range but I'm trying to find a faster one for comparison (-90, etc tires or after 100, etc etc)

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I don't trust quite a few of them. Some people are too lazy to fill out their mods (;)) but it's clear it's not a stock. They aren't trying to mislead. Not saying I don't believe yours.

I guess your competition is the 8.84. Bit of a language barrier there. Apparently the truth lies in the Portuguese. Also see a 9.21.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
I don't trust quite a few of them. Some people are too lazy to fill out their mods (;)) but it's clear it's not a stock. They aren't trying to mislead. Not saying I don't believe yours.

I guess your competition is the 8.84. Bit of a language barrier there. Apparently the truth lies in the Portuguese. Also see a 9.21.

Oh sweet I found the stacked one. Thank you, yep it's the dang 60-90 need to figure out a way to hook this thing.

Do you guys start from 40 in 2nd or brake boost 50 in third? Has someone found one method to be faster?