GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Lol

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
What are the mods to the C7?
Typically, you'd have to do some head work, cams and tune.

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
What are the mods to the C7?
Typically, you'd have to do some head work, cams and tune.

which one

The grandsport was bone stock 2018 auto car. Stingray had just bolt ons and boostcam, heads, tune etc.. It had a dyno at 500 something. Edit: 490 mustang dynometer

Last edited:

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
What is your ethanol mixed with? 91? 93?

Wanna see what a turnt up is20 running out of steam looks like against a 550+ stingray! Look no further! .
94-5 Octane Adjustable Map
28 Psi slider
No interior
E40 Tank with surprisingly clean logs. Eurodyne Rips. Literally a bus length difference 40-120 on the street vs APR. UM's tune would've been close but had -8+* of knock whereas this one has rarely any

This is a 550hp+ 2018 c7 Stingray Corvette. 2-4th gear . It takes him till the top of 4th to come around me but make no mistake he's pulling hard.

For contrast that camera car is a 2015 Audi S3 UM tuned with a jb4 stack running e45 and about 28psi (is38).

I have plenty of kill vids but I found this video the most interesting. And yes that s3 hit it when I did xD

https://youtu.be/HgclYbPEYtA

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
That slider is aggressive huh? I guess I'll start with 91 (93 pump) when I flash my car.

That's what I did. At first even 92 knocked. But give it time as the ecu adapted slight knock went away and now I'm certain I could put it on 28/96 and be fine on this tank.

Last edited: