GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 7 R20 Replica HID Headlights

Trev

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey guys, Ive had these now for about 3 years and have had an almost perfect experience thus far.

The only issue I've encountered is with going over bumps/changes in the road that my light output is shaky or seems loose, like the light beam isn't staying firm with the movement of the car going up and down, it seems like there is slight play with the bulb and it's moving around in the housing, not a lot but just enough that its making it seem like the bulb is not secured properly, I've checked it numerous times and attempted to make sure the bulbs are in properly and clamped in but I haven't been able to get it fixed properly. Any ideas on how to eliminate the jitters and make the bulbs tightly secured so there's no movement on the bulb itself?

Also I've been thinking about switching over to LED's is that even possible with these headlights to use an LED bulb or do I need to continue using HIDs? Thanks.

Catastrophic

I would love a set of these, cant seem to find a good video of them working though. Even on your site it shows a video at the bottom of the other set working, but not the dynamic ones lol.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
June 16th Update

Well, the last shipment went fast. We only have the 2018 Mk7.5 GTI Headlights still in stock.

I am getting more Mk7 headlights from the factory, these will ship direct by Air to you. So, I need to adjust pricing a little to account for the higher shipping costs. The next container shipment wont be here till August sometime.

You guys can order in the next few days.

www.becautoparts.com

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
July 3rd Update

We are doing a sale on the 2018+ Mk7.5 face lift GTI Headlights. These only fit the 2018 and newer cars with halogen headlights, no LP cars.

Only $500 per set, plus cost of the HID kit till July 7th!

We also have a few sets of the Mk7 GTI and R style Headlights available locally.

www.becautoparts.com

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
August 18th Update

We just received a new shipment of headlights, we have all versions available!

The most popular one right now is the Mk7.5 GTI style for the Mk7 cars, so get them while available.

Also better pricing than earlier this year!

mrrogers1

August 18th Update

We just received a new shipment of headlights, we have all versions available!

The most popular one right now is the Mk7.5 GTI style for the Mk7 cars, so get them while available.

Also better pricing than earlier this year!

GET THEM WHILE YOU CAN!! These headlights + Morimoto 5500k are amazing and you will not, WILL NOT!, find better service or support than from what Ed offers.

Thanks Ed!:D

Michiel193

Thinking about changing my standard halogen lights, before I have some questions, what is the Kelvin rate of the DRL led en high beam LED lights?

I really like the white OEM look, I have read that OEM is just 4300k where the most common HID is between 5000k en 6000k I want te prevent ending up with blueish lights and also want to have as much light as possible without blinding upcoming vehicles. Lower Kelvin means higher lumen output.

It is also unsure to me if I have to change the grill to have the chrome line lined out with DRL line? I have a mk7 highline estate 2017 (pre facelift) without GTi or R-line packages.

edward@becautoparts.com

Go Kart Champion
October 4th Update

We still have lots of stock of the Mk7R, the facelift Mk7.5 R style for the Mk7 cars available! Also a great prices at under $500 for a set.

We are very low on the GTI style headlights, and these will ship from overseas until we can get more in stock in late November.

Any questions, just let us know.

www.becautoparts.com

Michiel193

Can you answer my questions in the posting above?

October 4th Update

We still have lots of stock of the Mk7R, the facelift Mk7.5 R style for the Mk7 cars available! Also a great prices at under $500 for a set.

We are very low on the GTI style headlights, and these will ship from overseas until we can get more in stock in late November.

Any questions, just let us know.

www.becautoparts.com

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Thinking about changing my standard halogen lights, before I have some questions, what is the Kelvin rate of the DRL led en high beam LED lights?

I really like the white OEM look, I have read that OEM is just 4300k where the most common HID is between 5000k en 6000k I want te prevent ending up with blueish lights and also want to have as much light as possible without blinding upcoming vehicles. Lower Kelvin means higher lumen output.

It is also unsure to me if I have to change the grill to have the chrome line lined out with DRL line? I have a mk7 highline estate 2017 (pre facelift) without GTi or R-line packages.
The brights appear are not blue at all.

Yes, a lighting package grill is needed if you want them to align perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk