GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne Updates

mw1978

Ready to race!
Hi Guys and sorry for stupid questions but I’m new in eurodyne family.
Today I purchased maestro 7 for my car. 2015 S3 8v with all stage 2 mods and JB4 on top.
Decided to do step forward and use maestro because I don’t believe in tuners skills in my country. Honestly there is one reputable tuner but I don’t have time to travel 4-5 hours for tune.
Back to topic. Is on the market any reputable pro tuner who can remote tune my car? Right now I don’t want to go Stage 3 i just want proper tune but it’s worth to this if I can use stage 2 flash from ED? Maybe someone have experience pro tune vs st2 with the same mods and gas?
Another question is about TCU tune. Which one choose stage 1 or 2??

Thanks

Last edited:

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Hi Guys and sorry for stupid questions but I’m new in eurodyne family.
Today I purchased maestro 7 for my car. 2015 S3 8v with all stage 2 mods and JB4 on top.
Decided to do step forward and use maestro because I don’t believe in tuners skills in my country. Honestly there is one reputable tuner but I don’t have time to travel 4-5 hours for tune.
Back to topic. Is on the market any reputable pro tuner who can remote tune my car? Right now I don’t want to go Stage 3 i just want proper tune but it’s worth to this if I can use stage 2 flash from ED? Maybe someone have experience pro tune vs st2 with the same mods and gas?
Another question is about TCU tune. Which one choose stage 1 or 2??

Thanks
If you have maestro then go pro tune, definitely better than ots tune. Wy2sl0 (matt) is great, there are some others also that do it also, Frank mabo does a lot and is very good as well. I had wy2sl0 do my mk7 gti and car run amazing with zero issues.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

mw1978

Ready to race!
If you have maestro then go pro tune, definitely better than ots tune. Wy2sl0 (matt) is great, there are some others also that do it also, Frank mabo does a lot and is very good as well. I had wy2sl0 do my mk7 gti and car run amazing with zero issues.

Thanks for reply. I already sent Matthew PM here and on FB and waiting for reply

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
IATs are pre- combustion. Likely combustion temps are high after multiple pulls which is causing pre-ignition. Try E40 gas and see if that cleans it up. If it does also keep an eye on fuel pressure. If it dips below 200k then you need to look into a bigger hpfp. Either that or start tapering boost up top more aggressively or run less timing.

Basically, if you want the power get better gas/ethanol. Or you could run meth.

Quick update. E40ish for about a week and no more knock up top on subsequent pulls. Recent 2nd pull on E40 below. Thanks again man.

https://datazap.me/u/dubstro/7-20-18-is38-e40?log=0&data=1-19-20-21-22

Should fuel pressure not dip below 200k at all or is there a range that is still acceptable? Looking at my old logs and a couple logs in this thread, I see some dips below 200k. My car doesn't consistently drop below 200k until above 6100 (~197K) on E40.

railroader

Autocross Newbie
Below like 191
Quick update. E40ish for about a week and no more knock up top on subsequent pulls. Recent 2nd pull on E40 below. Thanks again man.

Should fuel pressure not dip below 200k at all or is there a range that is still acceptable? Looking at my old logs and a couple logs in this thread, I see some dips below 200k. My car doesn't consistently drop below 200k until above 6100 (~197K) on E40.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
In a couple thousand I'm going to do the dsg service, and refill through the filter up top. Any tips that can help along the way?

Dude, I linked you to a guide on the duplicate thread that you posted asking for help on the DSG service earlier. Use google, seriously. There are dozens of DIY videos and threads on how to do the service.

Do I really have to do this?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=site:golfmk7.com+dsg+service

Why would you post that question in this thread? It looks like you're pretty new. There's no faster way to lose credibility on here than to not search for your question first and post duplicate threads/post on threads where things don't belong. When someone gives you information, don't ignore it. Literal definition of ignorance.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI

Looks good. 197k isn't much of a dip to be concerned about.