GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BIG TURBO: Bogging Launch

BosGolfR

Thanks for everyone’s input. I tried a couple launches making sure to have the accelerator all the way on the floor. No change and no difference from not having my foot all the way to the floor. Major delay. RPMS hang. 0-30 is over 2 second when previously it was 1.5 and occasionally under 1.5. I’m not able to have anyone look at the car until July 9th. In the meantime, I’m going to do whatever I can do. As soon as I get a chance. I’ll take some logs. I’m pretty sure I’m not hitting the boost I should be throughout the rev range. I also ordered a new diverter valve that should come in tomorrow.

Nikolay1

Thanks for everyone’s input. I tried a couple launches making sure to have the accelerator all the way on the floor. No change and no difference from not having my foot all the way to the floor. Major delay. RPMS hang. 0-30 is over 2 second when previously it was 1.5 and occasionally under 1.5. I’m not able to have anyone look at the car until July 9th. In the meantime, I’m going to do whatever I can do. As soon as I get a chance. I’ll take some logs. I’m pretty sure I’m not hitting the boost I should be throughout the rev range. I also ordered a new diverter valve that should come in tomorrow.
Did you find a reason of issue?

BosGolfR

Did you find a reason of issue?

Yes. Thanks for asking! We believe the issue is related to the wastegate. Fix coming this Thursday/Friday hopefully. Then we’ll see what the new lightweight wheels and MPSS can do! (Iroz brushless pump is also now in the tank so there shouldn’t be any limitations to fueling)

Nikolay1

Yes. Thanks for asking! We believe the issue is related to the wastegate. Fix coming this Thursday/Friday hopefully. Then we’ll see what the new lightweight wheels and MPSS can do! (Iroz brushless pump is also now in the tank so there shouldn’t be any limitations to fueling)

Hello, did actuator was help? I think it shouldn't if problem was only when launch