GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Navigating folders in the stereo

marzell

Passed Driver's Ed
I've got the fender audio system and I like to play music off of sd cards and USB drives. The only way I've found to navigate 'up' a folder is by using the touch screen, accurately touching very small 'buttons' on the screen. The folder button itself is very tiny, or you can tap the icon for the device to start navigating from root.

Is the any other way to navigate up?I can us the scroll wheel to scroll through folders and songs and select one, but cannot go up a folder. I also don't see a way to do this with steering wheel controls.

I'm glad the GTI has a capacitive touchscreen, but I'd rather not be forced to use it for certain tasks, especially when the buttons you have to tap are very tiny.

o-iii1

Ready to race!
Does anyone else have a problem getting the shuffle play to work? My SD card worked find in my MK6 but nothing I've tried shuffles between songs in the same or in different folders.

plac

GTI Master
i have the cheaper stereo, i think 7" touch screen, in the 2018 SE, and i cant even find how to look at folders on my SD card. it only shows the first first folder on my screen. i will open the manual tonight and try and figure it out.