GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

anyone from AZ (phoenix)

KlipZ

Ready to race!
Working on negotiating a job offer and will hopefully be out there in a few weeks! Wish me luck!

Haboob

Passed Driver's Ed
So where and when is this?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

The 101 & Scottsdale Rd in the parking lot near White Chocolate Grill. 1st Saturday of every month, usually from 6-9am.

I haven't been in about 3 years (back when it was at Gainey Ranch), but I confirmed with a friend that goes regularly that it's at the 101 & Scottsdale Rd because it out-grew the previous location.

Edit:

Here are some links:

Calendar of Events

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I’m moving out to AZ for school (ASU) in early August and will be bringing my GTI. I’d love to meet up with some other local VW owners

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve-O

Passed Driver's Ed
Sierra Vista, GTI. There are a few done here. I work with a guy who has a MKV GTI APR Stage 2. Maybe sometime we should gather as many people as we can and go for a day drive.

Just moved to Sierra Vista with my new DIB GTI S. PM me if anyone is in the area and would want a brief get together

DubberMK7

Just moved to Sierra Vista with my new DIB GTI S. PM me if anyone is in the area and would want a brief get together

Aww man![emoji30] I just moved out of Sierra vista to WA. Dang it! Hope y’all get a good group together

Haboob

Passed Driver's Ed
Recently found out there's a white silver autobahn in my work parking garage in downtown Phoenix(parks on the upper level so I never noticed it before.

Not sure if they're on here or not.

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
Recently found out there's a white silver autobahn in my work parking garage in downtown Phoenix(parks on the upper level so I never noticed it before.

Leave a note on the windshield and try to find out!

Moonray

Passed Driver's Ed
Recently found out there's a white silver autobahn in my work parking garage in downtown Phoenix (parks on the upper level so I never noticed it before.

They are. I park a white silver SE (not Autobahn) on the roof of 401 w Jeff (because I'm always the last to arrive - lol). There's no law against tardiness.

On Thursday I noticed a white silver SE or Autobahn in the garage with temp plates. Is that you? I figured seeing mine inspired you to run out and buy your own. Well, sorta...

gudxors

Passed Driver's Ed
Maybe we should do a quick VW gathering in Chandler area ? Shoot for like Friday night or Sat morning?