GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

***MAPerformance MK7 GTI Catted/Catless Downpipe Group Buy!***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BananaSlug

Ready to race!
Anyone have possible solutions I could do to fix a loose clamp between the midpipe and stock catback? When I first installed it, I noticed the midpipe was 1-2 mm wider than the catback so the stock clamp wasn't very tight on the catback side. I had to go to a shop to get them to tighten it. Since then it has gotten loose again. I was thinking about buying a more flexible clamp. Any suggestions you guys might have will be much appreciated.

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
Anyone have possible solutions I could do to fix a loose clamp between the midpipe and stock catback? When I first installed it, I noticed the midpipe was 1-2 mm wider than the catback so the stock clamp wasn't very tight on the catback side. I had to go to a shop to get them to tighten it. Since then it has gotten loose again. I was thinking about buying a more flexible clamp. Any suggestions you guys might have will be much appreciated.

Mines loose again too even with the heatwrap.. I can totally tell just by the change in sound . Definitely sounds like a leak directly below the car under load .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigJerm44

Ready to race!

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Status
Not open for further replies.