GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Likewise! Beautiful weather in the Upstate this Thanksgiving. One more thing to be grateful for :).

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
G.E. closed the plant yesterday, GE never closes down for weather! A sure sign of the apocalypse !

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
Is there a touchless car wash around Simpsonville/Mauldin area that you guys would recommend? I usually wash my car at home but with a new born and colder temps, it's a little difficult to find time

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Congrats! [emoji322][emoji324][emoji323][emoji898]
Boy or girl?
Not that I know...maybe on east butler rd. I think that car wash has stalls for self wash, a standard automatic and a touch less but I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks brother. Boy and he's definitely a handful.

I was hoping for an automatic car wash for quick in and out and was curious if there were any in the area.
Congrats! [emoji322][emoji324][emoji323][emoji898]
Boy or girl?
Not that I know...maybe on east butler rd. I think that car wash has stalls for self wash, a standard automatic and a touch less but I could be wrong.

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Thanks brother. Boy and he's definitely a handful.

I was hoping for an automatic car wash for quick in and out and was curious if there were any in the area.

Yea that place I was talking about is called Wash Me auto, on butler rd. 98% sure they have 1 automatic, touch free car wash stall.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Several of the Spinx stations have a touchless wash. I get you want a quick in and out, but would personally do a DIY stall wash for a fast clean. Those touchless washes don't do a very good job at all except get your car wet.

I think there is a detail place on Main St. in Mauldin near the Advance Auto Parts that'll do a hand wash while you wait (maybe inside your car). I believe it's called Distinctive Details. I'd give them a call.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Merry Christmas from cold MA!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Merry Christmas Upstaters! Anyone participate in Dutch's Flat Rate Santa this year?