GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Badgeless R-Line LP grille w/ red stripe, Gloss Black VW emblem pair

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
I've got an R-line badgeless grille that was on my 2017 GTI Sport for 2 months, in perfect condition. Looking for $85 OBO + shipping from 08060.

Out of curiosity, do you have any photos of your car with the grille installed? I've been looking to drop the GTI badge in the front with minimal effort and this looks like a great option. While I'd miss the honeycomb, I'd rather have the badge gone haha.

daays

Out of curiosity, do you have any photos of your car with the grille installed? I've been looking to drop the GTI badge in the front with minimal effort and this looks like a great option. While I'd miss the honeycomb, I'd rather have the badge gone haha.

This was a couple days after I installed it.

daays

Thanks, appreciate it. I'm intrigued. Let me see if I can adjust my budget a bit haha. I would need it shipped to 30080.

Okay. I think I've got a box that'll fit it. I'll take measurements this weekend and see how much shipping might be. PM me and I'll give you a # you can reach me at easier.

DrewB

Ready to race!
Car(s)
'17 Pure White Sport
Could you tell me where you bought the black emblems from? I've been thinking about buying a set for front/back but not sure about the china specials on ebay. Thanks

daays

Could you tell me where you bought the black emblems from? I've been thinking about buying a set for front/back but not sure about the china specials on ebay. Thanks

Got them from Urotuning when they still had them in stock about a year ago.

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
My bad. Work got crazy and delayed me a bit. I'll definitely take it as long as shipping costs aren't outrageous. Sent you a PM. Get back to me with an email address for PayPal and a final cost.
Nothing yet. PM me. Also, I'll be updating this post some time soon as I came across my set of matte black emblems that I thought were lost.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Items are gone. Original post has been updated.

Really glad you unloaded your stuff! For future knowledge of the forum this is a great seller who communicated well and helped me save some money in the end by recommending me not to buy his item and buy new instead :)

daays

Really glad you unloaded your stuff! For future knowledge of the forum this is a great seller who communicated well and helped me save some money in the end by recommending me not to buy his item and buy new instead :)

Thanks dude! I appreciate the shout out. Good luck with getting the grille!