GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Aftermarket Turbo Options

Dragk913

Go Kart Newbie
If anyone is interested in a EQT turbo group buy Ed said he can do a small discount for 5 and larger for 10.

Did Ed give specifics on the discount?
I’m very interested :)

iTsLiKeAnEgG

Ready to race!
One more! Keep in mind this is with the LPFP completely tapped out so the turbo will do better with proper fueling but this is a 91 pump vs e30 dyno:

Hoon

Autocross Champion
These motors need octane...60whp gain going from 91 to 96 octane. Awesome!

Curious how much more ignition timing it took?

So far my car has taken 5 degrees and my logs on E30 are cleaner than pump.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
On my tomioka there was a 63whp gain going from 91 to e30. I think im gonna give the eqt turbo a try. Anyone interested on the tomioka hit me up. Depending on when the eqt arives, the tomioka would be available in 2 weeks or so. 2k mikes and sell for pretty affordle price.

Last edited:

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
On my tomioka there was a 63whp gain going from 91 to e30. I think im gonna give the eqt turbo a try. Anyone interested on the tomioka hit me up. Depending on when the eqt arives, the tomioka would be available in 2 weeks or so. 2k mikes and sell for pretty affordle price.

Did you ever get the tune finalized and back on the dyno or is the one you posted all you got?

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Did you ever get the tune finalized and back on the dyno or is the one you posted all you got?
That e30 dyno tune trapped 125.9. He is 6 hours away so not going back anytime soon. I tried an e50 etune map but it didnt hold boost up top and had some pressure drop.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
ME really wants me to spend some money...

Hoon

Autocross Champion
That Boss kit is a solid deal.

I'm talking myself into being an adult right now and not dropping the coin on it, but anyone looking at $2k hybrids should be giving serious consideration to the Boss @ $2960.

It's so much more turbo.

Dual ceramic ball bearings...:)

demi9od

Drag Race Newbie
Yall know of the recent Boss 600 failure right?

Nope, fill us in. Keeping up with the FB group is an exercise in cancer contraction.