GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: MK7 GTI Performance Pack Brake lines

Micah247

Ready to race!
I upgraded my stock brakes on my TDI to the GTI performance pack. I ended up having custom lines made for the rear. Long story short I ended up with some extra parts at the end of it all.

Front Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped

Rear custom made stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped.

Rear Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines used for 5000 miles $25 shipped

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Interested in the front lines. Also very interested in what you did upgrade wise for the rears on the TDI. I know the fronts will bolt on (with carriers) but I can't find any info on upgrading the rears on the twist beam. Is there a bolt on (OEM or otherwise) solution or did you go custom for the rear?

Also how's the pedal feel? Or did you upgrade the master cylinder also?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Micah247

Ready to race!
Interested in the front lines. Also very interested in what you did upgrade wise for the rears on the TDI. I know the fronts will bolt on (with carriers) but I can't find any info on upgrading the rears on the twist beam. Is there a bolt on (OEM or otherwise) solution or did you go custom for the rear?

Also how's the pedal feel? Or did you upgrade the master cylinder also?

I have Brembo GT-2 in the front. GTI PP in th rear. It bolts on, but the lines are 2" short. I had to zip tie temporarily until I had custom lines that are 2" longer made. Pedal is stiff no issues. Details are here

http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39170

dr.jfowler

I upgraded my stock brakes on my TDI to the GTI performance pack. I ended up having custom lines made for the rear. Long story short I ended up with some extra parts at the end of it all.

Front Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped

Rear custom made stainless steel PP lines new $40 shipped.

Rear Neuspeed stainless steel PP lines used for 5000 miles $25 shipped

I want them all, PayPal is ready to rock. Pmed you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
If a set of custom rear lines is available after THEREALVRT gets his/her choice I'll take it, PayPal ready.