GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie
Does it give it a sheen or keep the factory appearance of the wheels?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I'm concerned on my hyper blacks, zero change in appearance. I didn't cross shop with other coatings but I am pleased. It's $35 for a bottle that will last you years, application supposedly lasts up to a year.

Picked my car up from the dealer and forgot to tell them not to wash it. They put scratches and swirl marks over every single body panel including my Euro taillights. Five months of weekly two bucket car washes and bi-weekly detailing, all thrown out the window by one dealership car wash. I'm taking it in on Monday and their body shop is going to re-polish the car. If it isn't 100% back to perfection, they owe me a paint job. :mad:

Oh that is horrific. I would be livid. I'm so sorry for this. The pictures of your car before look excellent, good job!

What wheels are those? The car and wheels look awesome.

Thanks. I would have been looking for a while for VW wheels Bc of the center caps. Didn't think aftermarket Bc they look just right. Lol

Yes as bluehen said, 18x8.5 rse10 hyper black 235/40 PSS. Hahah yes that's what I love about them, they look stock. Had a NB GTI pull up beside me the other day and ask if I bought the car with those rims [emoji23]. It steals the show, people always give my wheels looks when I'm at pedestrian heavy intersections. Also I saw you do rinseless washes, that's all I've been doing lately! Technique technique technique. Haven't tried waterless yet.

Love that color! Looks great[emoji41]

sent using Pide Piper middle out compression app

Thank you sir!! I wanna say my coating "lightened" the paint up a bit.

eddiekranc

Ready to race!
Just got my car from the shop. Stage 3 sb daily, usp spulen short shift kit and usp clutch bleeder line installed. Also had the shop do the free mod. Feeling crazy different right now idk what to say lol

06bom6

Passed Driver's Ed
I installed the Platapus front license plate mount. My plates came in this week so I went and got them from the dealer this morning and then installed it. Very nice piece and install not only a breeze, but well thought out.

Glad I don't have to drill into the car.

06bom6

Passed Driver's Ed
Just got my car from the shop. Stage 3 sb daily, usp spulen short shift kit and usp clutch bleeder line installed. Also had the shop do the free mod. Feeling crazy different right now idk what to say lol

What's the feeling difference with the free mod? How does it change how the clutch feels?

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed unitronic intercooler and helix headlights, took 3 hours from start to finish.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Where are you at in the PNW? We need to get some Portland-metro rides going now that the sun is starting to show itself.

We got a group in Olympia you guys should drive up

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Lol

Jon B.

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'15 GTI & '07 TBSS
Finally installed my headlights from Ed. They make the car look sooooooo much better, the fitments was fine and the beam adjustment was also really easy. Not much room for all the hid stuff, but I made it work.

mose

So I stage 1 apr tuned my gti. It's scary fast, I'm talking spinning tires in 3rd at 60 mph.

These cars are fucking crazy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk