GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Nc gti where are you at?

hawker800mech

Ready to race!
Jake, where are you at on the field? I'm in the hangar at the end of 23 next to the museum.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I'm American Airlines line maintenance, we have a few mk7 on night shift. What shift do you work maybe a few of us can meet up

My old neighbor works AA overnight as well, Joe. Drives a 2016 white Jetta.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I have a buddy here, Ricky, with a white '16 Jetta but can think of a Joe with one. We have 400 mechanics tho so I don't know everyone

hawker800mech

Ready to race!
I'm American Airlines line maintenance, we have a few mk7 on night shift. What shift do you work maybe a few of us can meet up

I'm in corporate aviation and roll in around 0830 or so. Maybe we can meet up at Nikos for a breakfast meet sometime.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I'd like to, but I get off work at 7am and usually have to get right home to high five my wife on her way out the door to watch our son ha.

With as many local forum members as we have we should try to set up a mk7 meet

Sherifftruman

Ready to race!
Durham here. Anyone planning on going to Cars and Coffee in Raleigh this weekend?

Just saw this. Where are they doing C&C now? I used to have a MINI and met up with some local MINI folks quite often going when it was at Brier Creek and then over at Waverly but figured it wasn't going on any more.

I'd be down to meet some VW people one time. Though I have Golf Sportwagen not a GTi.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Depends on the weekend. But, morrisville, Cary, and wake forest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hawker800mech

Ready to race!
I'd like to, but I get off work at 7am and usually have to get right home to high five my wife on her way out the door to watch our son ha.

With as many local forum members as we have we should try to set up a mk7 meet

I hear ya. Maybe a cars and coffee meet up when it's not in the 20's.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Cars and coffee at Porsche in Cary tomorrow.

crxgator

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
All the MQBs
Heading there now.