GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your VWR springs in setups in here

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Getting ready to order my springs. Other than the tt pads anything else you all recommend? Do you guys find it necessary to run the Audi pads? Seems varying heights on installs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get them just in case, $20 and they look better quality then the oem ones

Mk7NMpdx

Ready to race!
I ordered the springs and spacer kit from ecs. Should be here early next week. Haven't decided if I wanna install or have it done.

Didn't order the pads for some reason. I may order them over the weekend.

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Was there supposed to be any paperwork/stickers in the box? I remember getting the same box for my mk6 R and I think it had some extra stuff in the box. This one just had four springs.

Mine came without any papers, but in a VWR box with each spring in a plastic bag/sleeve. Ordered from ECS a few weeks ago.

Same thing happened to me. I ordered through ECS tuning as well. Just shoot them an email with your order number and explain what happened and they will have Racingline send you the paper work. It's just a certificate of authenticity and a decal but I was happy I with it

xnvydvr

ECS Stance Enhance Kit - VWR Springs/Spacers

SLOWR

Ready to race!
Any comment on what the widest tire one can run on these springs? I've got some 18x9et45 wheels coming, thinking about trying 255/35's on it, but I'm a little nervous to buy them.

I ran 245/40/18 on mine with the vwr springs, no problem at all! I think one guy on here is running 255 on his gti but he's at stock height tho.

njavier03

Ready to race!
does anyone have the ECS kit with the heavy duty strut mounts/perches? if so, did it help with the reverse rake, or should i stick with the TT pads?