GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

DFW Area

Cwlfoto

Hey guys, just bought a MK7 and was wondering if there was a meet in the DFW area, looking to get some mods done and would like to see/hear some in person.

heelntoe

i wanna go fast
Im in the same boat. Just got mine on Saturday! The only one I really know about is cars-and-coffee at BMW Plano on the first Saturday morning of the month.... but that is everything and not just VW

heelntoe

i wanna go fast
Neuspeed RSe10 satin copper 18x(undecided on 8 or 8.5) for now. Will prob begin doing some inexpensive things like LEDs and such. I want to drive it for a bit before i do anything else. i wish the labor to put springs in was not so much...

Cwlfoto

Go with 8.5's, had that width on my 370z and loved it. I just go my turbo muffler delete in the mail and will soon be getting the apr intake, I'd love to do stage 1, but that will have to wait.

ZKK007

Ready to race!
There are a lot of local groups that get together. I started by going to Wednesday night's at Rotolo's Lewisville 7pm. Its mainly Subarus but usally 1 or 2 VWs.
The Friday meet at Coit and GBush was shut down a few weeks ago so I'm not sure if they found somewhere else yet.
Cars and coffee on Saturday in Plano but they really only let exotics and big builds in. Everyone else (stock or lightly modded) goes into the overflow lot.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

ZKK007

Ready to race!
Thursday night in Fort Worth is a local VW meet.
4620 S Hulen St
Fort Worth, Texas 76132
I haven't been but they get a few cars out.
Look up North Texas Volkswagen Audi Group on facebook and ask there. Someone usually knows something there.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk