GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

BFI catch can question

Samzeroh

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello veterans. I've got my GTI about a month ago and just today I finished the "break in period". I'm going to do a stage 1 APR tune soon but first I wanted to make sure my engine is as protected as it could be. So my first upgrade was a BFI catch can. I just got today as well and I was really excited to put it on until I found that there are no instructions included at all. So I was wondering if anyone can help me with this if they already installed one or know where I can find the instructions.

P.s. I looked in their website and couldn't find anything helpful as far as the installation :(

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
That's it. Took me less than 1/2 an hour.

Samzeroh

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice! Another question, when I was laying everything out, there was a large O ring that was inside the can so I assumed it was for the catchcan led which is safe to assume. But what I'm confused about is the placement of that ring. Does it go between the lid and the bracket, or the the bracket and the can. I personally think it should go between the bracket and the can. What did you do with it and what's your reason?

Thank you sir btw for the quick replies!

Samzeroh

Passed Driver's Ed
That's it. Took me less than 1/2 an hour.

Sorry to bother you again. But I was trying to install the kit today and I had big trouble removing the pcv hose from the turbo inlet. What should I do?