GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Betty White - 3DR 1.8TSI

bettywhiteMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Haven't bought any parts but did a photoshoot yesterday! Let me know what you guys think.

Bonus light painting shots from tonight

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Yeah those look sick

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
How's the turn in, grip, handling, balance (oversteer/understeer) with that much camber and assuming no sway bars

bettywhiteMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
How's the turn in, grip, handling, balance (oversteer/understeer) with that much camber and assuming no sway bars

I've never tracked it but on a 225/45/17 at this height it handled really well imo, definitely a million times better than stock. Very stable and planted through corners at speed. Also running stock sway bars with the end links provided with BC Racing coilovers. I'm not sure how it handles with the rotiform setup and I'm taking them off tonight until next summer so I'll have to find out then.

bettywhiteMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Been a while.

Rotiform rse's are on with a slightly bigger tire (the tires I got with them were too stretched to hold air). got some friends to help me out with shooting rollers, not bad for our first time ever.

Also installed the BFI GSB knob! Wanted this style of knob since my MK4 and I'm very happy with the quality and look!

Now I'm on the hunt for an OEM Votex front lip and sideskirts. (The dealership wants 500 for the lip and 600 for the sideskirts unpainted which is highway robbery.)