GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 SportWagen S 4Motion Stage 3 IS38 6spd

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
& now the screen wash cap is partly blocked...

Best to fit the proper Audi one which hinges from the other side...:cool:

that's another of my guides to read...

Agreed, washer fluid cap definitely needs to be swapped out. And looking for something to replace the fabric battery cover. Thought I read somewhere that the full plastic cases from Tiguans can be swapped out, anyone come up with a good option?

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion

Throwback Thursday, installed the OEM European Variant rear window spoilers last month.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Throwback Thursday, installed the OEM European Variant rear window spoilers last month.[/QUOTE]

Another guide.....:D

Again they only fit to the R-Line, GTD, R, & the eco 1lt engine versions....

Message to VW...Just go the whole hog & fit it as standard to every estate car. as it improves the aero, keeps the rear screen clearer & makes the car look better!!...

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
Another guide.....:D

Again they only fit to the R-Line, GTD, R, & the eco 1lt engine versions....

Message to VW...Just go the whole hog & fit it as standard to every estate car. as it improves the aero, keeps the rear screen clearer & makes the car look better!!...

Believe it or not I actually found out about the spoilers elsewhere, shocking right? Hahaha. But was grateful to confirm the correct part #s from your guide.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Believe it or not I actually found out about the spoilers elsewhere, shocking right? Hahaha. But was grateful to confirm the correct part #s from your guide.

& I bet they found out about them from my thread....especially if its VWvortex...as I'm on there too...:cool:

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion

With the VViViD Vinyls Matte Black Wrap on the intake cover, UroTuning's Black Washer Fluid Reservoir Cap, and the OEM Smooth Expansion Tank Cap. Getting there.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
and the OEM Smooth Expansion Tank Cap. [/QUOTE]

seen this on the 2018 Polo GTI & various other new VAG cars...Part number?...as I'm getting conflicting info...:(

EDIT..

I think the correct part is 2Q0 121 312

Last edited:

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion

Before

After

Lucked out and found someone online selling a perfectly matched set of European rear seat side headrests (thank you Hunter). If you haven't seen this upgrade before it makes a nice difference seeing out the rear window

Last edited:

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
RS3 coils/RS7 plugs installed today and a noticeable difference immediately. Much smoother at idle and through acceleration. Highly recommend if you're tuned, only gripe is that I didn't do it sooner. :)

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
In for an awesome GSW build, probably gonna do the is20 down the road, wagen looks great!

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion
In for an awesome GSW build, probably gonna do the is20 down the road, wagen looks great!

Thanks, much appreciated. And congrats on your new GSW, liking the wheel choice.

mcl_sean

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GSW S 4Motion

Been wanting black mirror caps for a while, shout out to Jedimk7 for the inspiration to finally get my arse in gear. Normally a big fan of staying with original equipment, but for less than 20% of the genuine VW part I went AliExpress. Fit was spot on and finish looks OEM, so as long as they hold up I think we have a winner. And yes, winter mode has been activated.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looks great! [emoji41][emoji106]