GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vancouver Chat Thread

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Touchless - Coquitlam Wash World. Does under carriage spray as well especially after this winter storm we had here.

Hand car wash - Probably DIY

Thanks. Will check it out.

And ya, hand wash DIY. I hear u

efa5

Ready to race!
Anyone tempted to wash their car despite the rain? Haha, the car is picking up so much dirt from the roads the last couple of days.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Seems pointless to me, until the sand washes away. I just had splashguards installed and there is still sand all over the outside of the wheel wells. Mind you, I do have the wheels spaced out a bit.

At least the salt is being rinsed away!

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
Seems pointless to me, until the sand washes away. I just had splashguards installed and there is still sand all over the outside of the wheel wells. Mind you, I do have the wheels spaced out a bit.

At least the salt is being rinsed away!

My poor Pretoria's in this weather
Salt sand I much prefer the rain thank god its back

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
This thread kinda just died, anything local going on? Meets, gtg's, cars & coffee etc.?

Wetelvis

Ready to race!
Craig with white autobahn on the island, nothing happens here so I thought I’d toss my name for Vancouver! Besides I’m a transplanted from PoCo ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Hello from North Van

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Would any of you guys be interested in putting together a GolfMk7 BC members meet/cruise/gathering/box social?? It would be nice to meet my fellow enthusiasts.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I will be down for a cruise!
Hahaha I was waiting for someone to reply to the thread. Im trying to organize something for the local Vancity members. Ill keep you posted.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I'd be up for it.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Thats awesome, im just thinking of some nice drives and meetup spots. Theres always Whistler/Squamish or up Cypress Mtn. but it might be too far for those coming from the valley. Any ideas guys?

Last edited: