GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

mk7.5 autobahn VS Camaro

A_granto1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI
my best friend and I have always talked shit on each other, every since i owned my mk5. i now own a 2018 gti I bought new its a 6 speed, i tuned it with uni stage 1.5 and has an ecs intake.

when i bought a new "4 banger" the shit talk began.... i knew i had to put an end to it and figured id have no problem against his v6 camaro

today i caught up to him in traffic and i knew it was on... it was an almost perfect set up. 2 lane road, at a red light behind him in the left lane (other cars in the right lane) light turns green, he takes off and i take off.

we get out in front of traffic, i move over to the right lane and keep gaining on him... by second gear we are even, i bang third and have 2 car lengths on him when i decided to slow down.... his face was priceless.... i know its only a v6 and he didn't have a chance but it put a lot of "ricer" "4 banger" talk to rest....rip camaro

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Hairdresser camaro ragging on a gti. Ha!
Good kill. Figured it should be bus lengths, especially with a tune

Hoon

Autocross Champion
Nothing is more rice than a muscle car without the muscle.

V8 or buy something else.

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
“Hairdresser Camaro” lol.

Seriously Hoon. And I didn’t realize they also make a 2L 4-cyl for these. Man.

Zx2man

Ready to race!

I literally been saying that for years. I understand theres a market for whatever you call people who buy a v6 muscle car, but gosh dam in my opinion, it shouldnt be a option. The market should be heres a mustang, camaro, challenger, they are muscle cars, muscle cars have atleast a v8. If that is too much for you, the salesperson can direct you to another car that is NOT a muscle car. Have a good day, god bless.

A_granto1

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Mk5 GTI

We went to the bar to grab a beer that night and the first thing he says is “how the fuck is a 4 cylinder that fast” he was amazed [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk