GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

pantsos

Ready to race!
Awesome, this is exactly what I was looking for. thank you

P.S. if you like the double fog life, you have to take this left inner - 5G0945307P instead of 5G0945307Q

My opinion it looks way better than single.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
Or just don't hook up the rear fog. I bought the kit and ZERO made me a harness that didn't use the fog.

I had OEM LED tail lights on my mk5 and can count on one hand the number of times I used the rear fog in 10 years of owning the car.

JUMB3E

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 Golf R 6MT
Roughly how many days after placing an order with a-acca did you guys get a confirmation or an update? I've placed mine and they have charged the full amount, but still no confirmation of purchase.

davewg

Ready to race!
Roughly how many days after placing an order with a-acca did you guys get a confirmation or an update? I've placed mine and they have charged the full amount, but still no confirmation of purchase.

I think I got a confirmation the same day. Send them an email through the site. They're pretty responsive. Just remember the time difference.

csgmk7

Passed Driver's Ed
On my MK7.5 I was able to make the turn signal blink orange. Thanks to ZERO815 to his simple plug & play harness and his simple coding.

I purchased the euro Valeo units. As you can see, they're a perfect match to the inner US ones.

https://cars245.com/en/item/valeo-47191-combination-rearlight/

https://cars245.com/en/item/valeo-47192-combination-rearlight/

Could you link me to the inside part of the taillights, I’m looking to do this same exact setup. I’ll be honest I’m so confused on that site about which light is which and some more pics of your cars tail lights would be cool too :cool:

david9962000

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Could you link me to the inside part of the taillights, I’m looking to do this same exact setup. I’ll be honest I’m so confused on that site about which light is which and some more pics of your cars tail lights would be cool too :cool:

You keep your stock insides, you only change the outsides.

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
You keep your stock insides, you only change the outsides.
Looks like csgmk7 has a pre-facelift

You can technically do the same thing with the MK7 tail lights. Forum member, nype, in Camada did it in order to get the amber turn signals from the euro golf without springing for the more expensive LED euro GTI set.

If you're dead set on the MK7.5 low line tail lights, the OEM part numbers for those are on the first post. You can contact Cars245 and ask them to point you to the equivalent Valeo part numbers of the inner lights if they have it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Sc629

Go Kart Newbie
Hey so I ordered a set of tails off a guy on Facebook. Supposedly genuine but there are a few things that have made be suspicious of him. Is there anyway for me differentiate genuine vs rep tails once I have them in hand?

csgmk7

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like csgmk7 has a pre-facelift

You can technically do the same thing with the MK7 tail lights. Forum member, nype, in Camada did it in order to get the amber turn signals from the euro golf without springing for the more expensive LED euro GTI set.

If you're dead set on the MK7.5 low line tail lights, the OEM part numbers for those are on the first post. You can contact Cars245 and ask them to point you to the equivalent Valeo part numbers of the inner lights if they have it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Yup I’m looking to upgrade the lame mk7 tails for the 7.5 leds, I really like the idea of having low line euro tails on a us mk7, looking to make it happen

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
Hey so I ordered a set of tails off a guy on Facebook. Supposedly genuine but there are a few things that have made be suspicious of him. Is there anyway for me differentiate genuine vs rep tails once I have them in hand?

I would say if it has vw stamping and numbers on it then it's real, if not it's fake. What makes you think they're fake?