GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Cobb AP3 for GTI w/ custom maps Freektune, MAP stage1 93,5150

mlvswoll

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a Cobb AP for sale. It is in mint condition and only a few months old. I have a 2016 GTI DSG PP. I have all OTS Cobb files, MAP stage 1 93 oct file, a Freektune base map plus as I purchased AP from Justin and a 5150 stage 1 base map that runs awesome. Jon is busy and I don’t have time to go through the Etune process with him, so I am considering my local APR guy as I want a TCU tune as well. This should be coming from Cobb in the future, I am just impatient. I have all packaging and carry case including. Asking 600.00 as I have paid software from 3 tuners included. Any questions, please pm or give me a shout at 985-788-1636.

Thanks,
Mike

yirayira

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI SE
to be honest, not sure having those basemaps on the cobb help. Are freektune and 5150 still willing to tune the car of the person who purchases the accessport?

Jon Drenas of 5150 mentioned on the FB group that their tunes are VIN-locked

mlvswoll

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for the feedback, we discussed the potential of the VIN lock fuel in the area is different anyway so buyer will be running new maps. Appreciate the info on the 5150 tune, I wasn't sure about the others.

VWTURBOFAM

Ready to race!
Believe it or not, this is the exact reason I'm thinking about selling my AP as well, I'm tired of waiting for speed delimiter and DSG tune from COBB.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk