GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Boss 500 Project

Droopy1

Passed Driver's Ed
Anymore boss 500 dynos? Interested and want to see the torque curve. Some dynos seem to start late and not sure if it’s spooling or just the way the dyno was run.

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Anymore boss 500 dynos? Interested and want to see the torque curve. Some dynos seem to start late and not sure if it’s spooling or just the way the dyno was run.

late spool will mainly be down to the tuner. i am fwd and do not want an instant wall of torque. my tires and my engine will be happier with a slower onset of power.

KASPER1

Go Kart Champion

BosGolfR

I believe it was somewhere between e35-45. But the ethanol was being gradually increased while the car was on the dyno. When I drove home from the dyno, the mixture had settled in the low 30s. Next tiime it goes on the dyno and gets tuned it will be with the brushless pump and as much ethanol as possible

jiannu

Ready to race!
I bought a boss 600 V2 last week. I will share info once it installed. Im going with Maestro tune and including MPI.
Expecting everything done by Jun 9. At least everything installed

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk
Did u get it installed?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
An update...

Its ready. But just base file, stock fuel system

Sent from my 2PZC5 using Tapatalk

Lol not to be a dick or anything, but why did you pull the motor? Seems like a lot of unnecessary work.

kornsined

Go Kart Newbie
Where did you get the adapter for the stock intake?