GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2017 CSG GTI Sport - "Grey Poupon"

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
FMIC ordered from GTI Jake, will finally be able to do the dyno tune with the IS38, currently on a base IS38 tune from eTuners.

Last edited:

Ital

Go Kart Newbie
That is a nice looking FMIC, your car is going to be a beast. Thank god I got a motorcycle for the summer months or I would be wanting to upgrade more as well :)
Let me know if you are going to any car meets in CT would love to meet up. Would give me an excuse to clean the car.. haha

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
And the FMIC is finally on and I absolutely love it. Definetly worth checking out the GTI Jake's FMIC thread in the technical turbo section.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
UPDATE: Added red seat belts.
Saw this idea a while back, but never thought much of it due to cost and amount of work just to do seat belts. Finally I decided to just bite the bullet and do it. I had to remove the old ones, send them out, wait a few days for them to come back and then reinstall. I used a company called Safety Restore out of MA and these are Elegant Red. Here are a few quick photos of them.

carchrism5

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Ordered this last month, just got pictures after it was done and is on its way to me, hopefully getting installed this weekend.

Last edited:

Ital

Go Kart Newbie
carchrism5, that steering wheel looks really good. When is the next CT meet? Would love to test drive your car :)
Mine is a 6 speed manual. I think if I were to upgrade anything it would probably get a shorter\heavier shift knob