GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Jb4 Map2 vs Sti

mattd502

Ready to race!
Was driving my buddy home and while i was waiting to make a left at a light across the street was an sti going right and he waited for me to be able to turn before he pulled out. It was a 1 lane road with me leading and we got on it going about 30 and i was pulling on him pretty good the entire time. I can't be certain whether or not he was full throttle since it was a 1 lane road and this was the first subaru i've ever gotten to play with me, how do the last gen sti's stack up against our cars with a tune?

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I raced a Stage 2 STi hatch from a 55mph and I was in 4th gear instead of 3rd in my dsg and he jumped out 1 car, I pulled back and pulled away in my Stage 1 GTi. So, I'm not impressed with STi's. 5.0's are more fun to race than STi's

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I raced a new gen sti with mild spt tune and won by 1 car 40-110. My only mod was jb1

Not bad. I think if I ran the Stage 2 STi in the correct gear I would've put at least 2 cars on it. I got apr tune h/o and intake only. From 55-95mph I put 1 car on it

Tico63

Ready to race!
Not bad. I think if I ran the Stage 2 STi in the correct gear I would've put at least 2 cars on it. I got apr tune h/o and intake only. From 55-95mph I put 1 car on it

I raced a Cobb Stage 2 STI hatchback. Shooting flames and everything. Complimented him on his backfires. We did a 40 roll and I beat him by about a car. I'm APR Stage 2.

FastEggMk7

Ready to race!
I raced a Cobb Stage 2 STI hatchback. Shooting flames and everything. Complimented him on his backfires. We did a 40 roll and I beat him by about a car. I'm APR Stage 2.

Strange. Must've been a strong running car. Because me being stage 1 I smoked the Stage 2 STi.