GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Green Goblin doing some impromptu 40+ pulls.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I know that my Green Goblin is not the fastest, but it is a blast to drive. The video is also not the best..but it’s something.
https://youtu.be/dtWkUTvvJA4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abbyme24

Passed Driver's Ed
Wow great idea to use one of your hands and a lot of your attention to film it while driving at high speeds.

You're not cool, those 40 to whatever pulls do not make you cool, and you're a fucking idiot for doing that WHILE FILMING IT and putting other people at danger.

Do everyone a favor and get off the road before you kill someone.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

tknj99

Ready to race!
Wow great idea to use one of your hands and a lot of your attention to film it while driving at high speeds.

You're not cool, those 40 to whatever pulls do not make you cool, and you're a fucking idiot for doing that WHILE FILMING IT and putting other people at danger.

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!

Listen you little flaming genital wart...it seems that you have some assumption that you matter. In the broad spectrum of things, you are like a turd in the septic tank of what we call “Life”. I have no clue why you think your opinion matters. I was on an empty backroad until I noticed a truck pulling out a 1/4 mile ahead. Now..for the phone, it was hanging on the steering wheel after I pulled onto the empty road. I did lift the phone up at the end to show the beautiful outdoors. Both hands were free. I do not think it makes me Cool. While I respect your right to have an opinion, I also have the right to ignore the shit out of it. I do not care for cursing either..although I sprinkled those sentence enhancers in this message. I joined the forum for great car ideas and a Golf comradeship. I did not join to get blasted by a tasteless pecker smooch.

Last edited:

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
Listen you little flaming genital wart...it seems that you have some assumption that you matter. In the broad spectrum of things, you are like a turd in the septic tank of what we call “Life”. I have no clue why you think your opinion matters. I was on an empty backroad until I noticed a truck pulling out a 1/4 mile ahead. Now..for the phone, it was hanging on the steering wheel after I pulled onto the empty road. I did lift the phone up at the end to show the beautiful outdoors. Both hands were free. I do not think it makes me Cool. While I respect your right to have an opinion, I also have the right to ignore the shit out of it. I do not care for cursing either..although I sprinkled those sentence enhancers in this message. I joined the forum for great car ideas and a Golf comradeship. I did not join to get blasted by a tasteless pecker smooch.

You're obviously new to car forums lol