GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Spring/summer detailing

DW58

Go Kart Champion

dadu

Ready to race!
That's a good point but I'm not recommending it becuase of that review. I follow a professional detailing community for some while and I'm very pleasent of their recommendation.:cool:

DW58

Go Kart Champion
GTechniq C2V3.
  • Inexpensive
  • Versatile
  • As good if not better than anything on the market
  • Durable

Gerry

Ready to race!
I park on a very busy road.....therefore Detailing would be an every day chore for me but I do enjoy reading all the tips on threads such as this one.

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
A detailing thread, very good :)

After lurking in the distance for a couple of weeks I decided to join.

I have and will always clay a car. New car prep, yearly etc....

No mention of Meguiars? Also wax plus a sealant is a personal choice. It all depends on what finish you want.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
There's nothing greatly wrong with Meguiars' products, many people start with them because they're generally available in mass-market outlets.

They're OK, but in my opinion that's as far as they go - you can get a lot better for similar money if you know where to look. I'm not going to mention any specific brands because I have done so before on this and other threads.

rapport25

Go Kart Champion
Thanks DW58 :):).

Have done a fair bit of reading on various of you thread replies. Dont claim to know everthing.

I have been detailing cars for well over 15 yrs. More old school. Not that up on the new sealants.

I have been using a mixture of various products, but really like Meguiars & have always rated there products.

DW58

Go Kart Champion
I'm by no means an expert either - if you're happy with Meguiars then there's no reason whatsoever why not to stick with them, not my cup of tea, but we're all different.