GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2.0 tdi 3 dr

DW58

Go Kart Champion
There are far better products than Autoglym, and Lifeshine is a complete rip-off. You could do it yourself with market leading products for a fraction of the dealer price for third-rate products.

Last edited:

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Now I've really heard it all - I use green screenwash :rolleyes:

scientificharmony

Ready to race!
Now you've seen it all

Blue tint =

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Bear in mind that human colour perception drops off as light degrades, therefore is it really necessary/viable to match headlight colour to paintwork?

No, I'm not going to match my car to the headlights

Hang on a moment - what about body-coloured headlight filters so we can all make our lights match? :cool:

The Missus says "No" to colouring her hair to match the car, but I might dye the dog who is currently white and matches my Mk6, but she won't match the Mk7 :p

BTW - I do know that some Xenon lights look blue :rolleyes:

scientificharmony

Ready to race!
Bear in mind that human colour perception drops off as light degrades, therefore is it really necessary/viable to match headlight colour to paintwork?

No, I'm not going to match my car to the headlights

Hang on a moment - what about body-coloured headlight filters so we can all make our lights match? :cool:

The Missus says "No" to colouring her hair to match the car, but I might dye the dog who is currently white and matches my Mk6, but she won't match the Mk7 :p

BTW - I do know that some Xenon lights look blue :rolleyes:

Excellent Information there fella. Your a fountain of knowledge!

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Think about it :eek:

DW58

Go Kart Champion
Are you sure - really sure?

scientificharmony

Ready to race!
Ordered the same car today with front and rear parking sensors. Fog lights and badge deletion.
Can't Wait .!