GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 GTI vs HHR ss

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
You'll both race. One will win, one will lose.

That's what will happen.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
I raced my buddys cobalt ss about 450whp with my is38 gti and I beat him by about a length or so...he spun more than anything...its gonna be close with the hhr...dont be surprised if you dont win...they can be nasty

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
I raced my buddys cobalt ss about 450whp with my is38 gti and I beat him by about a length or so...he spun more than anything...its gonna be close with the hhr...dont be surprised if you dont win...they can be nasty

I wasn't expecting to win at all since its almost 500 HP ?

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Well dial in that adjustable ED file with some e85 and do your best. Let’s us know your mods n settings and result when it’s over. Good luck.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I got some e30 in it. I'll just slide it up to 98 and 24psi

Some of the Ed files have super aggressive high octane timing maps, I would move the slider 1 octane point at a time and datalog.

E30 will not support 98 on the slider depending on the high octane table in your particular base map.

EmmKay11945

Ready to race!
Some of the Ed files have super aggressive high octane timing maps, I would move the slider 1 octane point at a time and datalog.

E30 will not support 98 on the slider depending on the high octane table in your particular base map.

Keep moving it up 1 point until I see knock, then move it back down 1 point?

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Yes Hoon is correct. Log n adjust, and so on. Then back it down when your start seeing knock. If you go one octane point at a time it’s slower but safer.

The ED adjustable files must have been updated since I last used then about year ago. I could dump 3 gal of e85 and run the 98 setting with no issues. I’ll have to give it a shot again this summer. I’ll start low and work my way up.