GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Dangit I totally missed this and all I did last night was watch TV with the wife... haha.

Who is ready for EuEx? And who wants to drive down together on Friday?

Wish I could go :(. Too much going on getting ready the son's graduation.

Need another meet close by, maybe like a house warming party or sumpin like dat ;).

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Anyone want to go to the uecc roll out for c&c tomorrow? Probably wont stay for lunch after but it would be cool to have a group to park with.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Couple of mk7's at c&c today. Any peeps on here?

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Wish I could go :(. Too much going on getting ready the son's graduation.

Need another meet close by, maybe like a house warming party or sumpin like dat ;).

Yeah yeah, haha. Busy month for us. Wedding this weekend, I travel next week and the week after that... maybe the last weekend of May?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Yeah yeah, haha. Busy month for us. Wedding this weekend, I travel next week and the week after that... maybe the last weekend of May?

Should have the deck done by then, so I'm in.

rbmn9529

It’s a pleasure to join you, just bought a ‘17 GTI Sport meticulously maintained by an employee at a local VW dealership, (who is probably on this forum!, he traded it in for a Golf R) 31k, religious oil changes, new tires, 18” black Motorsport wheels...it is a BLAST

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Yup, Bassman and I are working on going! Anyone else want to join? Only a few hours away and a fun weekend in Savannah, cant beat it!

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Just went for a drive on the route we were trying to hit last year, up to Highlands and Cashiers and back. Pretty fun route, first section is tight and technical, then there's a bunch of possible places to stop for lunch, then coming back it's long and sweepery, 3rd gear really shines! The area reminds me of Stowe, VT or North Conway, NH, if anyone's been there. Overall not a bad way to kill 3 hrs and a 1/4 tank of gas.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Been up to Cashiers by way of Lake Keowee and pretty sure I've been to Highlands via the route you took. Awesome drive, kinda like a mini Tail of the Dragon. Buck's Coffee Shop in Cashiers is a must stop for brew and food.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Anyone around here have a power bleeder or even just an extra right foot and would be willing to help me bleed my brakes? My car is just about at 40k and 10k overdue for a bleed. Will supply beer!

amehta11

Passed Driver's Ed
Anyone around here have a power bleeder or even just an extra right foot and would be willing to help me bleed my brakes? My car is just about at 40k and 10k overdue for a bleed. Will supply beer!

You’re in Pendleton, right? I can stop by after work on Thursday, around 4:30 or between 3-4 tomorrow if that works for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Yeah I'm around all day tomorrow. I moved to Pendleton but we'd have to do it at the place I'm moving out of in Clemson, cause the new place "doesnt allow working on cars". All my tools and the fluid are over there too.