GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 owners in the S.C. upstate ?

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
You're Stg. II but see no IC in your sig. If you don't have one, there is your issue. Call up Jake before it gets too hot ;).

Yeah, thats probably what I need, but with buying a house (and a soon to come GTI get together at the house) I dont really have the funds for it. Haha. I will hit Jake up sometime after we get this close done. Never had to spend so much money at once in my life!

amehta, I did reduce it via VAGCOM a while back.

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
Yeah, thats probably what I need, but with buying a house (and a soon to come GTI get together at the house) I dont really have the funds for it. Haha. I will hit Jake up sometime after we get this close done. Never had to spend so much money at once in my life!

amehta, I did reduce it via VAGCOM a while back.

If ya want something comparable but about 1/2 the price (sorry Jake) give the Ebay FMIC or twincooler a look. Very good performance from those that have them and a snap to install (I can help for a beer or three :D). And looking forward to a housewarming GTG soon!

johng.wissig

Ready to race!
Was driving around Simpsonville , Fountain Inn and Lauren's, saw that green GTI with the red wheels. Think the owner works at Big Lots, or they shop there a lot. In fading light I like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
Who did I just see near the ace on tiger Blvd? CSG GTI with black wheels and maybe a Clemson paw on the back window? And tungsten silver GSW with aftermarket wheels I think.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Was driving around Simpsonville , Fountain Inn and Lauren's, saw that green GTI with the red wheels. Think the owner works at Big Lots, or they shop there a lot. In fading light I like it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I see this one all the time near Fairview road where I live.

My wife asked me if it was a special edition christmas tree... lol. Needless to say neither of us liked it.

PRRGG1

Drag Racing Champion
Saw a white R with carrier bars on its roof on I-26 in Spartanburg on 04/19/2019 making its way north in the rain. Didn't catch the license plate.

Me: Oh look! An R
Wife: Oooooo!

Last edited:

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

UECC Dinner @ Tropical Grille tonight at 7:15pm

1941 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607

All VW’s are welcome!

Who wants to join us ?

shortyb

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Felon Taxi,Dad Wagon
I'm free! And I just washed my car yesterday

Won't matter, it'll be green by the time you come out :D.

Should be working on my deck, but may take a break and come out.

akimmel

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI AB 6MT
It is dusty again lol. But at least not completely yellow like a week ago, seems like the pine pollen is subsiding.

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Dangit I totally missed this and all I did last night was watch TV with the wife... haha.

Who is ready for EuEx? And who wants to drive down together on Friday?