GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS – 2017 VW Golf GTI Sport – 6spd – White – SoCal – 7,000 mi - $23,000

TVeliskos

Up for sale is my 2017 GTI Sport with a little under 7k miles. I really enjoy this car but I work from home so I just don’t drive it enough to justify keeping it. I have added some modifications to the car, here are the details:

• 2017 GTI Sport (6,947 miles)
• 6-speed manual transmission
• Xpel Ultimate paint protection film (front bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, headlights, and all 4 doors)
• Kamikaze Miyabi + ISM on all paint and PPF, Gyeon Rim on all wheels
• MK7.5 OEM Euro taillights
• Emmanuele Design Lowering Springs
• ECS Tuning wheel spacers (15mm front, 20mm rear)
• Shortys custom short shifter
• 42 Draft Designs shifter bushings and brass shifter relay lever bushings
• Suntek CXP (80% front windshield, 20% all other windows)
• Kill All Wipers rear wiper delete kit
• Premium Auto Styling headlight amber delete overlay

The miles on this car shouldn’t increase much since I only drive it a few times a month. In my opinion this car is probably in better condition than most new cars you will find at the dealer. There are no scratches, chips, or dings to be found. I polished the paint and applied Xpel Ultimate as well as Kamikaze and Gyeon coatings on the car shortly after I bought it. It sits in the garage most of the time as I only use it a few times a month.

There are two aspects of the car that are not quite perfect and I want to disclose them here. This was my first experience applying Xpel to a vehicle and I realized after I began that this skill has a much higher learning curve than polishing paint or even applying a coating. I believe I did an excellent job everywhere on the car except for the front bumper. The bumper has some noticeable wrinkles and creases from the install.

Also, when applying Gyeon Rim to the wheels I accidently let one wheel roll on its face. This left some scuff marks on the face of the wheel. Not very noticeable and hard to distinguish from the picture, but I wanted to make that known.

I believe this is a great opportunity for someone looking for a nearly new GTI with tasteful modifications at a substantial discount. If there are any questions please let me know.