GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Regional Forums > Southeast

Old 09-11-2018, 08:26 PM   #392
grocerygrip

Drives: 2017 GTi Sport
Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Iím in Kennesaw

grocerygrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2018, 08:22 PM   #393
Renck

Drives: 2013 GTI MK6 and 2017 GTI MK7
^^^
Nice car!
Old 09-26-2018, 06:20 AM   #394
RecycledDonuts

Drives: 2018 GTI S/6MT/GFG
I am in Augusta this weekend. Anyone out and anout
Old 09-26-2018, 07:51 AM   #395
bluedoggiant

Drives: '17 Night Blue Autobahn
Just want to make everyone aware that ATLMK7 is having a big meet next Tuesday 10/2 at Autohaus Social off ponce at 7:30PM. Hope to see y’all there!
bluedoggiant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 08:52 PM   #396
Mowe

Drives: Golf R
Ugh. I missed this.
Mowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2018, 04:14 AM   #397
bluedoggiant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowe View Post
Ugh. I missed this.
Join our facebook group! bit.ly/ATLMK7
Old 12-05-2018, 07:13 PM   #398
ATLMK7

Drives: 2016 VW Golf R 6MT FBO
Smile We Out Here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mowe View Post
Ugh. I missed this.
Don't worry, Atlanta MK7 is gonna have some awesome meets coming up. There is a meet during the event at Eurofed Duluth Tuesday the 11th, and we also have a meet at AA Rodriguez out in Dallas which is also a fundraiser / holiday party on Saturday December 15th at 10AM-2PM.

Also, shameless plug for ATLMK7 - everyone in the area can join up! https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATLMK7/
ATLMK7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 08:39 PM   #399
Gibberoni

Drives: 2015 GTI SE (LP)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLMK7 View Post
Don't worry, Atlanta MK7 is gonna have some awesome meets coming up. There is a meet during the event at Eurofed Duluth Tuesday the 11th, and we also have a meet at AA Rodriguez out in Dallas which is also a fundraiser / holiday party on Saturday December 15th at 10AM-2PM.

Also, shameless plug for ATLMK7 - everyone in the area can join up! https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATLMK7/
I assume Sam? LOL
Old 01-15-2019, 09:17 PM   #400
ATLMK7

Drives: 2016 VW Golf R 6MT FBO
I see you Allen!
ATLMK7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:18 PM   #401
RabidRabbit

Drives: 2019 Cornflower Blue Rabbit GTI 6MT
Hey all, I see there are quite a few random GA threads through out the Regional section. I'm not new to GA and I'm not new to VW. I just picked up the 2019 GTI Rabbit this past weekend and I couldn't be happier. I have missed being in a VW and don't think I will leave. I live in the Cumming area and see a few GTIs and Rs driving around. I am always up for meeting, hanging, drinking and eating. I'm still in the break in period of the car so nothing is done yet. I am getting the windows tinted this coming weekend since I am not a fan of the fish bowl look.

I have had in the past a MKV Rabbit, MKV GTI (totaled) and MKIV Jetta VR6. I look forward to hopefully meeting some folks and getting back out there in the gatherings.
RabidRabbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 05:50 PM   #402
AtlantaDad

Drives: Night Blue 2016 GTI Autobahn DSG PP LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidRabbit View Post
Hey all, I see there are quite a few random GA threads through out the Regional section. I'm not new to GA and I'm not new to VW. I just picked up the 2019 GTI Rabbit this past weekend and I couldn't be happier. I have missed being in a VW and don't think I will leave. I live in the Cumming area and see a few GTIs and Rs driving around. I am always up for meeting, hanging, drinking and eating. I'm still in the break in period of the car so nothing is done yet. I am getting the windows tinted this coming weekend since I am not a fan of the fish bowl look.

I have had in the past a MKV Rabbit, MKV GTI (totaled) and MKIV Jetta VR6. I look forward to hopefully meeting some folks and getting back out there in the gatherings.
Welcome! I don't get out much these days (or post much, for that matter), but I'll wave if I see ya around town! I'm in Cumming too, across from the aquatic center.

Love the cornflower blue, btw...haven't seen one in the wild yet.

-Rob

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
2016 GTI NB PP LP | Cobb AP w/ MAPerformance Stage 2 | MAPerformance Catted/Resonated DP | Baun Performance FMIC | APR TIP | AFE drop-in w/ snow guard delete | 034 Dogbone Insert | Stoptech Slotted Rotors w/ EBC RedStuff Pads

Thou shalt read this first: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18297
AtlantaDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2019, 08:07 PM   #403
RabidRabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaDad View Post
Welcome! I don't get out much these days (or post much, for that matter), but I'll wave if I see ya around town! I'm in Cumming too, across from the aquatic center.

Love the cornflower blue, btw...haven't seen one in the wild yet.

-Rob

Hey Rob,

We aren't far from one another it seems. I live up by the Pink Panther statue or any of the other lights before it as well. Yeah, I understand the not getting out much. I'm on a computer all day with work so I have an extra tap for shenanigans.

Im pretty sure I have seen you around but I was in a Blue KIA Optima for the last few years. But a wave back will be given if we cross paths.

-Scott
Old 02-07-2019, 10:00 PM   #404
Gibberoni

Quote:
Hey Rob,

We aren't far from one another it seems. I live up by the Pink Panther statue or any of the other lights before it as well. Yeah, I understand the not getting out much. I'm on a computer all day with work so I have an extra tap for shenanigans.

Im pretty sure I have seen you around but I was in a Blue KIA Optima for the last few years. But a wave back will be given if we cross paths.

-Scott
Join us for DurtyDubs @ ABC (formerly Red Brick) brewing! Its a free car show the first Sunday of every month starting at 1pm. Anyone with a Euro key fob gets 50% off their tab!
Old 02-07-2019, 10:38 PM   #405
RabidRabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibberoni View Post
Join us for DurtyDubs @ ABC (formerly Red Brick) brewing! Its a free car show the first Sunday of every month starting at 1pm. Anyone with a Euro key fob gets 50% off their tab!
Hey Gibberoni,

Yeah, the DurtyDubs have been around for quite a long time. I use to go to their gatheris back in the day. I will have to come check it out this March. Could people with other rides not euro related join? I have a buddy who would mostly definitely be up for a car show and beer.

Old 02-08-2019, 04:41 PM   #406
Gibberoni

RabidRabbit,
Other cars are welcome, but they will not get "VIP" parking, and they also wont get 50% off their tab!
Old 02-20-2019, 07:18 AM   #407
bluedoggiant

Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

Quote:

Hi sir,

Please join us on Facebook with ATLMK7

Http://Bit.ly/ATLMK7

We have monthly second Tuesday evening meets at rotating locations around Atlanta. Next one will be in North Druid Hills, would love to see your car there.
Old 02-20-2019, 05:40 PM   #408
RabidRabbit

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedoggiant View Post
Hi sir,

Please join us on Facebook with ATLMK7

Http://Bit.ly/ATLMK7

We have monthly second Tuesday evening meets at rotating locations around Atlanta. Next one will be in North Druid Hills, would love to see your car there.
Is there another way to follow up with locations since I do not participate in Facebook?