Any metro-Atlanta peeps on here??

grocerygrip

I’m in Kennesaw

RecycledDonuts

Ready to race!
I am in Augusta this weekend. Anyone out and anout

bluedoggiant

Ready to race!
Just want to make everyone aware that ATLMK7 is having a big meet next Tuesday 10/2 at Autohaus Social off ponce at 7:30PM. Hope to see y’all there!

ATLMK7

We Out Here!

Ugh. I missed this.

Don't worry, Atlanta MK7 is gonna have some awesome meets coming up. There is a meet during the event at Eurofed Duluth Tuesday the 11th, and we also have a meet at AA Rodriguez out in Dallas which is also a fundraiser / holiday party on Saturday December 15th at 10AM-2PM.

Also, shameless plug for ATLMK7 - everyone in the area can join up! https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATLMK7/

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Don't worry, Atlanta MK7 is gonna have some awesome meets coming up. There is a meet during the event at Eurofed Duluth Tuesday the 11th, and we also have a meet at AA Rodriguez out in Dallas which is also a fundraiser / holiday party on Saturday December 15th at 10AM-2PM.

Also, shameless plug for ATLMK7 - everyone in the area can join up! https://www.facebook.com/groups/ATLMK7/

I assume Sam? LOL

ATLMK7

I see you Allen!

RabidRabbit1

Hey all, I see there are quite a few random GA threads through out the Regional section. I'm not new to GA and I'm not new to VW. I just picked up the 2019 GTI Rabbit this past weekend and I couldn't be happier. I have missed being in a VW and don't think I will leave. I live in the Cumming area and see a few GTIs and Rs driving around. I am always up for meeting, hanging, drinking and eating. I'm still in the break in period of the car so nothing is done yet. I am getting the windows tinted this coming weekend since I am not a fan of the fish bowl look.

I have had in the past a MKV Rabbit, MKV GTI (totaled) and MKIV Jetta VR6. I look forward to hopefully meeting some folks and getting back out there in the gatherings.

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Hey all, I see there are quite a few random GA threads through out the Regional section. I'm not new to GA and I'm not new to VW. I just picked up the 2019 GTI Rabbit this past weekend and I couldn't be happier. I have missed being in a VW and don't think I will leave. I live in the Cumming area and see a few GTIs and Rs driving around. I am always up for meeting, hanging, drinking and eating. I'm still in the break in period of the car so nothing is done yet. I am getting the windows tinted this coming weekend since I am not a fan of the fish bowl look.

I have had in the past a MKV Rabbit, MKV GTI (totaled) and MKIV Jetta VR6. I look forward to hopefully meeting some folks and getting back out there in the gatherings.

Welcome! I don't get out much these days (or post much, for that matter), but I'll wave if I see ya around town! I'm in Cumming too, across from the aquatic center.

Love the cornflower blue, btw...haven't seen one in the wild yet.

-Rob

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RabidRabbit1

Welcome! I don't get out much these days (or post much, for that matter), but I'll wave if I see ya around town! I'm in Cumming too, across from the aquatic center.

Love the cornflower blue, btw...haven't seen one in the wild yet.

-Rob

Hey Rob,

We aren't far from one another it seems. I live up by the Pink Panther statue or any of the other lights before it as well. Yeah, I understand the not getting out much. I'm on a computer all day with work so I have an extra tap for shenanigans.

Im pretty sure I have seen you around but I was in a Blue KIA Optima for the last few years. But a wave back will be given if we cross paths.

-Scott

Gibberoni

Ready to race!
Hey Rob,

We aren't far from one another it seems. I live up by the Pink Panther statue or any of the other lights before it as well. Yeah, I understand the not getting out much. I'm on a computer all day with work so I have an extra tap for shenanigans.

Im pretty sure I have seen you around but I was in a Blue KIA Optima for the last few years. But a wave back will be given if we cross paths.

-Scott

Join us for DurtyDubs @ ABC (formerly Red Brick) brewing! Its a free car show the first Sunday of every month starting at 1pm. Anyone with a Euro key fob gets 50% off their tab!

RabidRabbit1

Join us for DurtyDubs @ ABC (formerly Red Brick) brewing! Its a free car show the first Sunday of every month starting at 1pm. Anyone with a Euro key fob gets 50% off their tab!
Hey Gibberoni,

Yeah, the DurtyDubs have been around for quite a long time. I use to go to their gatheris back in the day. I will have to come check it out this March. Could people with other rides not euro related join? I have a buddy who would mostly definitely be up for a car show and beer.