GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Stupid question that I thought I knew the answer too but now I'm having my doubts: What turbo does the 2016 GTI use? K03, K04, IS20, or different?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Stupid question that I thought I knew the answer too but now I'm having my doubts: What turbo does the 2016 GTI use? K03, K04, IS20, or different?
IS20

steddy2112

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
17 Instruments
16 Security code 20103
10 Adaptations
(9)-outside_temperature-p_ice_warning_exit_temperature
(10)-outside_temperature-p_ice_warning_entry_temperature
Lowest temp we can use is -9

Have tried this a few times without avail.

feelsbadman.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
Stupid Q: Is there a way to make it so that the MIB 2 only rotates through SET radio stations? I only use like 6 station settings, but the damn radio wants to rotate through all of them!

@nd Stupid Q: Anyone else noticing that while it may remember the last station you were on when you start the car back up, the moment you use the 'Next' button on your steering wheel it jumps to the FIRST station? I notice this happening when I last left it on station #3.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Stupid Q: Is there a way to make it so that the MIB 2 only rotates through SET radio stations? I only use like 6 station settings, but the damn radio wants to rotate through all of them!

@nd Stupid Q: Anyone else noticing that while it may remember the last station you were on when you start the car back up, the moment you use the 'Next' button on your steering wheel it jumps to the FIRST station? I notice this happening when I last left it on station #3.

Reset the offending station.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted

I think so...under radio settings either favorites or station list.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
Will look again but I couldn't find anything to limit the # of stations.

I'll also reset that station, but I could have sworn I'd already tried that at one point.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
look for thread called shipping puck removal.....it is a busy small wheelbase ride but if they didn't take out the shipping pucks it can be brutal from what I've read