GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post your dark iron blue GTI

Jumpy

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
'18 GTI Autobahn
I love this color because it looks metallic gray most of the time, but a hint of blue under direct sunlight.

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Loving this thread, wishing my NBM was DIB! DIB is my new favorite color and I can't wait to see these cars with aftermarket wheels and springs.

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
I can't wait to see these cars with aftermarket wheels and springs.

Finally lowered yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tim92

Looking good Chris!!! And so clean ��
Here we have rain everyday since i got mine so havn’t bothered to clean it yet...

JD-1

Ready to race!
Washed my car today

Attachments

• get-wet.jpg
    get-wet.jpg
    609.7 KB · Views: 3,566

chris796

Passed Driver's Ed
Where you up at cars and coffee yesterday? I think I saw you leaving. Car looks great btw....really digging the wheels.

Yup! That’s where this epics are from, before it got packed! I got there at like 7 and left around 9:20 or so to go blast around on the parkway since it’s finally open!

We need to get an upstate members list together and cruise up as a group next time

Mhamstead19

Ready to race!
Yup! That’s where this epics are from, before it got packed! I got there at like 7 and left around 9:20 or so to go blast around on the parkway since it’s finally open!

We need to get an upstate members list together and cruise up as a group next time

I agree....I parked down at the bottom of the hill and walked up....I ended up parking by 2 other mk 7s but none of us came together....so there are definitely a few of us in the area.

Tooly

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI Autobahn
This is mine, dirty because it was raining when I put my summer wheels on.