GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Post Your 1.8's here!

myles1

Ready to race!
I only had this car a year, and I do miss it! My 1.8 was mostly stock with 18" oem wheels, NSPM, and DG springs.

I would have kept this as my daily if I had the budget to make that happen.

That’s clean!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
TJN, I am looking to get the OEM flaps but I think im going to go nuts if i dont find a way to connect the edges of the valance down to the wheel well... how have you dealt with it?

TJN

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S
TJN, I am looking to get the OEM flaps but I think im going to go nuts if i dont find a way to connect the edges of the valance down to the wheel well... how have you dealt with it?
I removed the flaps when I installed GTI rear valance. I still have my Golf flaps laying around in the garage if you're looking for a set.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Here’s a few old ones of my 1.8t is20 jb4 tuned alltrack. Waiting for the weather to get better to put my summer wheels on and get some newer pics. Also will be stacking the apr stage 2 is20 flash in the spring.

myles1

Ready to race!
Here’s a few old ones of my 1.8t is20 jb4 tuned alltrack. Waiting for the weather to get better to put my summer wheels on and get some newer pics. Also will be stacking the apr stage 2 is20 flash in the spring.

Holy sh*t that thing is gorgeous, best looking wagon I’ve seen... You got more picture of it anywhere else?

jaypoto

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Alltrack S DSG
Holy sh*t that thing is gorgeous, best looking wagon I’ve seen... You got more picture of it anywhere else?

Sure do, enjoy! And thanks...

Before I was lowered on golf r springs:

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
That’s clean!

Thanks, I think I just finished waxing that day! Silk blue is a beautiful color when freshly waxed and in the sun! It had tons of metallic flakes and a pearl hue to it.

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
I found a couple more pics to toss in.