GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Is38 and goodies sale

ACE2

Ready to race!
PLS DELETE SOLD!

IS38 turbo that has maybe 200ish miles came off buddies R and I bought it and had it worked on by littco turbo. It was balanced to better than factory and turbine clipped to hold power longer. The actuator was damaged during shipping (in pics) but company sent me a new one which is included in this deal. will also come with a TMD oem (?) I believe (in pics). And also I’ll throw in a GFB + diverter valve that was given with turbo ( all pieces are pictured of what I have with it). Also new ECS tuning is38 install kit.

1-is38 rebalanced/inspected/clipped turbine by littco
1- oem tmd
2- wastegate actuators (one has crack on plastic trim and one newer)
1- GFB + diverter
1- new ECS insta kit for turbo (everything needed for install of new turbo)

Also have silver trim (no broken tabs or studs) for steering wheel of a 2016 Gti for 45$ shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ACE2

Ready to race!
Edit* 1375$ shipped in the states buyer pays PayPal fees or send friends and family

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Post deleted. Wrong thread

ACE2

Ready to race!
when you say worked on littco... is this an is38x? or just a rebuild is38? What about the bearings? So the turbo was shipped to the UK just for balancing and clipping?

Yes it was. I got this before the X version and other updated versions were easily obtain thru littco

ACE2

Ready to race!
I'll take the non-damaged is38 wastegate actuator

Sorry I’m trying to sell everything as a package deal as the new turbo owner is going to probably use the newer on for install

E.TMK7R

Passed Driver's Ed
How much for the GFB DV+?

Zx2man

Ready to race!
Is the Kevlar insert removed from this turbo. I believe they do that for the is38x.

ACE2

Ready to race!
Is the Kevlar insert removed from this turbo. I believe they do that for the is38x.

No I don’t think so...al I had them do was balance/rebuild it better than oem specs and clipped turbine for holding power up top better than oem. I had all this done before they started offering more for the is38

ACE2

Ready to race!
I thought I updated price awhile ago but I’m dropped it to 1250 shipped